Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Housekeeping

There are a couple of quick things I’d like to mention:
First, please notice the labels at the top right of the blog. This will allow you to easily navigate through all past posts based on their content.
Second, please notice the “subscribe” label further down on the right hand side. This is a way that you can automatically be informed when I write a new post. Please subscribe!  For now I am updating the blog daily. In the future, it my slow down to several times per week. This subscribe feature is handy!
Third, don’t be shy to use the comment feature at the end of every post. I’d love to get your input, and if you have something to add to what I wrote, I think we would all appreciate reading it. I’d like this site to be as interactive as possible, and the best way to do that is to use the comment feature! Besides, if no one is commenting, I might have to start leaving comments on my own posts, and that would be weird…

No comments:

Post a Comment